Recent Blogs Posts

1. Completely lost lolz

so i'm new here and i'm just trying to find my way around. I also thought i would stop and say hi to everyone. I adore the purity series i have been reading them since sue first put any of her stories on mediaminer!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. New to this, bear with me....

Hello all, I'm VERY new to this blogging scene, so not sure what goes, what doesn't.

However, I've heard to write your thoughts and one that's been plaguing me is the type of P.E. Course I should take next semester:

There's Weight Training, Athletic Training, or Yoga. Now for weight training and athletic training I would be taking more to get into shape; so leaning more towards weight out of those two because I'm not really that athletic due to asthma (it's bad). However,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Purity Favorite

The question came up earlier this month on Twitter of the many stories in the Purity series, which was my favorite. It would take at least half a dozen tweets to tell the which and the why. Thus I decided to write it down here and just link this.

My favorite Purity would have to be Purity 4: Justification. The major reason would have to be is because until it's birth, I was patiently waiting for Izayoi Gin (at that point InuYasha's only baby girl) to have her story and to read what ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized